Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Cerita Hati 1

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

HI AND HELLO

I've only one morning class for today. Actually at this time I have english class but it was canceled because Madam are not feeling very well. I have nothing to do and a little bit of free time so why not I update my blog. Why I'm talking in english today? Well.....

I don't know the main title, what I'm gonna type but I think I wanna tell you about my life in campus. It's not really my life in campus, it is about what happen to me for the past few weeks. There are some terrible horrible things happened. Yeah, not really terrible. I have fainted three times in a month. The first one in my room, second in front of the CFS and third which is a little bit dramatic when I wanna go to the class. Actually, I fainted near the boys' hostel. Terrible right. Hmm. What can I do. Luckily, I have my friends. They help me a lot.

After raya, I think I'm better but I have a few appointment with doctor. There are a few things that I can't do. I can't stress, I can't stay in a crowded place, I can't get exhausted. All can I do is stay in my room, open then books but no. Heyy, it can make me stress. The books. 

Sometimes I think is it the right choice for me to choose engineering? I really do in love with physic, math and chemistry but I don't know. I want to be an aircraft engineer but in here there's no aviation. I didn't get MIAT. So i decided to take automotive. They said that engineering is hard. I'm so slow in physic. Math too. There are a few things that I don't really understand. What should I do???? Read the books a few times. Arghh...why I'm so lazy. I have to try. Please....pray for me. 

I have class after this, so bye. I will update more next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment